7 Things That You Might Not Want To Hear Before, During or After A Prostate Screening:
7) So, I had to face the inevitable: my fingers were too thick to play the piano, so I decided to go to medical school...
6) You don't mind if I consult the manual while I do this, do you?
5) Okay, the doctor should be along any minute.
4) Look, no hands.
3) This reminds me, "Caligula" was on cable last night.
2) Now Tell me who's your daddy.
and the main thing you never want to hear, is:
1) Uhmmm, I need to refer you to another Dr.... he's an oncologist...
Let's face it, Prostate Cancer is no laughing matter, and is one of the most easily treatable/ preventable forms of cancer. To find out more about free screenings and prostate health, visit the links below.