2 lbs of boneless, skinless, natural or Halal chicken thighs
1 12 oz of beer
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup of spicy brown mustard
1 small sliced onion
3 Tablespoons of Olive oil
2 tea of powdered garlic
2 tblspns of dried thyme leaves
1 tblspn of ground black pepper
1 tblspn of dried coriander
1 tblspn of ground, black pepper
Dash of salt (to taste)
- Wash and pat dry the chicken.
- Slice onion into slices and place at bottom of baking dish.
- Coat with olive oil and place in baking dish
- combine ingredients for dry rub in a small bowl and sprinkle onto the chicken and rub in.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and place in fridge for about 4 - 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from fridge.
- Mix mustard, honey an beer and pour over chicken
- pre-heat oven to 400 degrees (F)
- Place covered chicken in oven and bake for 65 - 80 minutes (until golden)
Serve with Jasmine rice and favorite vegetables